Say bye to premature hair graying with homeopathy :)
Hair graying is an eventual and irreversible reality of life and is often associated with growing old. But how and why exactly does black turn white? The answer lies in a chemical called melanin. Hair goes gray when color-producing cells (melanocytes) stop producing pigment.
Homeopathic Treatment For Alopecia has great results as far as stoppage of hair fall as well as re-growth is concerned.
Homeopathy is a holistic medical practice that treats the person as a whole, recognizing that every person is unique. In other words, there is no specific remedy that is given to all patients. Each person is treated according to his or her personal needs. There are more than 150 remedies in homeopathy to treat premature graying of hair effectively. Homeopathy not only helps in treating the cause of the disease but also make the body strong to prevent further recurrences. Homeopathic medicines are free from side effects.
This is attributed to the fact that Homeopathy treats the cause of disease rather than merely working on superficial results.Start Treatment
What causes grey or white hair at an early age?
Some important causes are listed below
- Autoimmune disorders: like pernicious anemia, hyper- or hypothyroidism.
- Premature ageing syndrome
- Atopic diathesis
- Nutritional causes
- Undue stress
How to prevent further graying of your hair?
Minimum hair styling is best for preventing grey or white hair. We are listing 7 simple to follow hair care tips to prevent further graying of your hair:
- Do not blow dry gray or white hair often, air drying is best for gray hair.
- Do not use hot iron for straightening often because heat makes grey or white hair frizzier.
- Do not get them permed.
- Do not get them straightened often: The harsh chemicals used for hair straightening can further damage grey hair especially if the chemical touches the scalp and gets absorbed into the hair root where the pigment forming cells are located.
- Do not spend on shampoos or spas that promise to blacken your hair, they are unlikely to help.
- Do not expose them to the bright sun: Make sure that you cover them up with a cap, scarf or bandana when you are in bright sunlight because as they lack melanin they cannot protect themselves from damaging UV rays of the sun.
- Colour them safely: Yes, grey or white hair needs to be coloured but the truth is that they do not take dye as easily as normal hair. Grey or white hairs are more resistant to get coloured, and your multiple ineffective efforts might expose them to hair dye chemicals to the extent they start falling.
Homeopathy Treatment to stop premature graying of hair is without any side effects and the results are long lasting.